Cattleya (Blc.) AlmaKee 'Tipmalee' - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Lc. Alma X Blc.Chun Bean-kee )
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Large (11-13 cms)
- Flower Colour: Yellow /Dark Magenta lip
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description : This variety has won the American Orchid Society award! The Blc. Alma Kee ‘Tipmalee’ AM/AOS is perfect for anyone who wants to have an easy Cattleya. It’s a real must-have. Flowers are very impressive as the contrast between the petals & the lip is very bright. Size of the flowers also make them look very impressive.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.