Cattleya Bl. Yellow Bird - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Bl. Richard Mueller x B. nodosa)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size:
- Flower Colour: Lemon Yellow & Red Spots
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 10 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Bl. Yellow Bird is a nice brassavola cross that is easy to grow and flower. Fragrant lemon yellow flowers with a fine spray of red spots on the lip. Very easy to grow, just like other brassavolas they love to dry out between waterings.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Rlc.) Port Of Paradise x Chia Lin #1 - Without Flower | BS