Cattleya (Blc.) Beulah Bradeen - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya walkeriana sp. X Brassavola nodosa sp.)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Medium (7-10cm)
- Flower Colour: Light Lavender-Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 7 cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
- Batch code: CT-0819-05
Short Description: A mini cattleya, fragrant flowers that are usually four in number per spike. Its sepals and petals are light lavender-pink, with a lavender lip that has dark purple-spotted colouration in a flowy pattern. This variety likes to dry out between waterings.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.