Cattleya (B.) Jimminey Cricket - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid ( B. digbyana X B. nodosa)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Medium (13-15cm)
- Flower Colour: Apple green
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 12 cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Jimminey Cricket, has soft apple green flowers which are wonderfully fragrant at night, fimbriated lip. Producing 2-3 flowers per inflorescence. This hybrid is an easy grower and loves to dry out between waterings.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.