Ascovandoritis Prapin - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Ascocentrum Pralor x Doritis pulcherrima)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 2-4 cm
- Flower Colour: Peach/ Orange
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm (square pot)
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without Spike/ Buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Vanda Care Guide
Short Description: is a hybrid of a Doritis and an ascocentrum, produces loves peach-orange toned flowers. The spikes are upright with a lot of flowers. A rare one to find! Grow them like Vanda orchids.
Please refer to plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.