Catasetum Jamie Lawson XOXO - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Catasetum pileatum × Catasetum John C. Burchett)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: Medium (5-7cm)
- Flower Colour: White/ Pink/ Peach
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: Coco chips
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Fertilize them well, provide plenty of water & light in the growing period. Care for Catasetum orchids
Short Description: Catasetum Jamies Lawson XOXO is a hybrid, Bred by Fred Clarke and then registered by James M. Lawson. This catasetum has about 6 award winning selections. Each selection has quite a lot of colour and pattern variation.
Catasetum requires plenty of water during its growth phase. This starts in spring when new growths appear with the onset of the pre-monsoon showers. Watering should be gradually increased and they should be mature by the end of the monsoon. Once the pseudobulbs are mature, watering should be reduced in autumn and tapered down until they start dropping their leaves indicating that water should be withheld completely except occasionally to prevent shrinking of their pseudobulbs.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.