Terracotta Pot Bowl - small
- Dimensions: 15cm Top Diameter x 7cm Height x 8cm Bottom Diameter
- Internal dimensions: 14cm Top Diameter x 6cm Height x 7cm Bottom Diameter
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Terracotta
- Recommended For: Cattleya, Phalaenopsis, oncidium orchid plants.
Short Description: These Terra-cotta pots are of very good finish, hand made from clay. The advantage of using these pots with orchid plants is, they absorb the excess moisture from the medium and help the medium to dry faster. Terra-cotta also helps to reduce the temperature in summer, Also helps reduce bacterial infections. These could be used for repotting of all varieties of orchid plants like Cattleya, Miltoniopsis, Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis etc.
- Provision of hanging, 4 holes are provided for hanging with GI Hangers
- Extra side holes for better air circulation and drainage.