Dendrobium Madame Vipa - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Dendrobium Lily Yang × Dendrobium Paknam Po )
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 6-8 cm
- Flower Colour: White/ Purple lip
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without spike/ buds/ flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Dendrobium Care Guide
Short Description: Dendrobium Madame Vipa, a hybrid, produces bright flowers with a contrasting purple lip.
Since dendrobium orchids are easy to grow, they are also called as the beginners orchids. Water them well and let them dry a bit between waterings, these plants will reward you with lovely blooms.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.