Cattleya (Rlc.) Petch Paitoon - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rlc. Yen Twentyfour Carat × Rlc. Chia Lin)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 10-12 cm
- Flower Colour: Red/ Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
- Batch code: ST-0920-42
Short Description: Cattleya (Rlc.) Petch Paitoon is a hybrid cattleya orchid which produces deep red flowers (blood red) with yellow on the lip, highly fragrant. Flowers are large almost 4-5" have a beautiful form and a pleasure to see them bloom.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.