Cattleya Mackie's Flare - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya Petticoat X Cattleya Colour Guard)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Pink/ Yellow/ White
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Mackie's Flare is a hybrid cattleya orchid, a registered hybrid in 2002. Flowers are large, very impressive, highly fragrant and very bright in colour. This cattleya is a very desirable variety as when in bloom, looks stunning!
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Epc.) Rene Marques Flame Thrower x Rvm. Janette Reader - Without Flowers | BS