Cattleya Jairak 'Kiku'- Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya loddigesii x Brassavola Little Star)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 2-4 cm
- Flower Colour: Purple/ White
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
- Batch code:
Short Description: Brassocattleya Jairak Kiku is a hybrid with exquisite star shaped flowers. The combination of the bright pink and white flowers looks very very attractive. Easy to grow & bloom variety.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.