Cattleya Jairak Fire Star BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Cattlianthe Jairak Fire X Brassavola little stars)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 3-5cm
- Flower Colour: Red/coral pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Pine bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Jairak Fire Star is a hybrid with exquisite star shaped flowers. The flowers are of beautiful coral pink color, looks very attractive. Blooms in a bunch about 5-6 flowers together.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.