Cattleya (Bc.) Green Bird - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Bc. Binosa × Blc. Little Stars)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 6-8 cm
- Flower Colour: Light Green/ White/ Purple spot
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya (Bc.) Green Bird is a brassavola hybrid which are quite easy and fast-growing. Brassavola Green Bird bears star-shaped flowers, fragrant and in bunches of more than 2. The large contrasting white lip with tiny dots is just brilliant on the flowers. Grab yours now before they are gone!
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.